Chicken bacon ranch quesadillas
-Small rotisserie chicken and shred
-2 packets of fajita seasoning
-Drizzle of ranch
-1 pack of bacon crumbled
Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas
- 1 small rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 packets of fajita seasoning
- 8 soft tortillas (flour or corn)
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a blend)
- 1 pack of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Ranch dressing, for drizzling
- Optional toppings: chopped green onions, sliced jalapeños, diced tomatoes, sour cream
1. Prepare the Shredded Chicken:
- Remove the meat from the rotisserie chicken and shred it into bite-sized pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the shredded chicken with the fajita seasoning packets until well coated. Set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
2. Cook the Bacon:
- Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove from the skillet and drain on paper towels. Crumble the bacon into small pieces.
3. Assemble the Quesadillas:
- Place a tortilla on a clean surface.
- Sprinkle a layer of shredded cheese on one half of the tortilla.
- Add a generous amount of marinated shredded chicken on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the chicken layer.
- Drizzle a little ranch dressing over the bacon.
- Add another layer of shredded cheese on top.
- Fold the tortilla in half to cover the filling, creating a half-moon shape.
4. Cook the Quesadillas:
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Place the assembled quesadilla onto the hot surface and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the tortilla is golden brown and the cheese is melted and gooey.
- Repeat the process with the remaining tortillas and filling ingredients.
- Remove the quesadillas from the skillet and let them cool for a minute before cutting them into wedges.
- Serve the chicken bacon ranch quesadillas hot, garnished with optional toppings like chopped green onions, sliced jalapeños, diced tomatoes, and a dollop of sour cream.
- Enjoy your delicious homemade quesadillas with a perfect balance of flavors!