Southwest Corn Dip
1 can Rotel
1 can southwest corn
Half cup Mayo
Half cup sour cream
8 ounce shredded cheese
Little salt little pepper
Mix it good and fridge for at least 2 hrs eat with Fritos
Southwest Corn Dip Recipe:
- 1 can Rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilies), undrained
- 1 can southwest corn (corn with peppers), drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a blend), divided
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Fritos or tortilla chips, for serving
- Prepare the Base:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the undrained Rotel and drained southwest corn. Mix them together well.
- Add Creamy Elements:
- Add the mayonnaise and sour cream to the corn and Rotel mixture. Blend until everything is well incorporated and the mixture becomes creamy.
- Cheese It Up:
- Gradually add half of the shredded cheese into the mixture. Mix until the cheese is evenly distributed and melted into the dip. Save the other half of the cheese for topping.
- Season to Perfection:
- Season the dip with salt and pepper to taste. Remember, Rotel and corn may already have some salt, so adjust accordingly. Mix well to ensure the seasoning is evenly distributed.
- Chill Time:
- Cover the dip with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Chilling allows the flavors to meld together, enhancing the taste of the dip.
- After the dip has chilled, give it a final stir. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top of the dip, creating a cheesy layer.
- Serve the Southwest Corn Dip with Fritos or tortilla chips for dipping.
Enjoy your flavorful Southwest Corn Dip with the crunchy goodness of Fritos or tortilla chips. It’s perfect for parties, gatherings, or even a cozy night in!