2 ingredient peanut butter fudge is a family favorite
1 16 oz peanut butter
1 container of Icing
Microwave them each for 90 seconds pour them in a bowl mix them together
Grease a pan pour mixture in and pop it in the fridge for and hour!
Trust me it sounds gross or weird but it’s so good!
- 1 16 oz jar of creamy peanut butter
- 1 container (16 oz) of your favorite icing (flavor of your choice)
- Butter or oil for greasing the pan
- Prepare the Ingredients:
- Take the lid off the jar of peanut butter.
- Open the container of icing and set it aside.
- Microwave the Peanut Butter:
- Scoop the entire jar of peanut butter into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the peanut butter on high for 90 seconds. This will make it softer and easier to mix.
- Microwave the Icing:
- While the peanut butter is cooling slightly, microwave the container of icing for 90 seconds as well. This will make it more liquid and easier to incorporate with the peanut butter.
- Mix Peanut Butter and Icing:
- Carefully remove both the peanut butter and icing from the microwave.
- Pour the entire container of icing into the bowl with the peanut butter.
- Stir the mixture well until it becomes smooth and creamy. The peanut butter and icing should combine into a thick, homogenous mixture.
- Prepare the Pan:
- Lightly grease a square or rectangular pan with butter or oil. The size of the pan will determine the thickness of your fudge. For thicker fudge, use a smaller pan; for thinner pieces, use a larger pan.
- Pour the Mixture:
- Pour the mixed peanut butter and icing into the greased pan, spreading it out evenly with a spatula.
- Chill in the Fridge:
- Place the pan in the refrigerator and let the fudge set for at least an hour. This will allow it to firm up and become easier to cut into pieces.
- Cut and Serve:
- Once the fudge is fully set, remove it from the fridge.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into squares or rectangles.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious, easy-to-make peanut butter fudge!