Not sure what to call it but it was good!
2lb hamburger meat – cook and drain
2packs of teriyaki noodles – follow directions on package
1 frozen broccoli- microwave
Mix all together
(My husband thinks a can of corn too)
Fed my husband, baby and I and leftovers for tomorrow.
Teriyaki Beef and Noodle Stir-Fry
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 packs teriyaki noodles
- 1 cup frozen broccoli, steamed or microwaved
- 1 can corn (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the Ground Beef:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Once cooked, drain any excess fat.
- Prepare Teriyaki Noodles:
- Cook the teriyaki noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain and set aside.
- Steam Broccoli:
- Microwave the frozen broccoli until tender. Alternatively, you can steam it on the stovetop.
- Optional: Add Corn (if desired):
- If you choose to include corn in your dish, drain the canned corn and add it to the skillet with the cooked ground beef. Stir to combine.
- Combine Ingredients:
- In the skillet with the cooked ground beef (and corn, if added), add the cooked teriyaki noodles and steamed broccoli. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Adjust Seasoning:
- Taste the mixture and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if needed. You can also add extra teriyaki sauce for more flavor.
- Dish out the teriyaki beef and noodle stir-fry into bowls and serve immediately.
This quick and easy recipe provides a tasty and satisfying meal for you, your husband, and your baby. Feel free to customize it further with your favorite vegetables or additional sauces to suit your preferences. Enjoy your delicious meal and the convenience of leftovers for the next day
Here are some tips to enhance the preparation of your Teriyaki Beef and Noodle Stir-Fry:
- Prep Ahead:
- Cut and prepare all ingredients before starting to cook. This ensures a smooth and efficient cooking process.
- Use High-Quality Teriyaki Sauce:
- Invest in a good-quality teriyaki sauce or make your own for a richer flavor. The sauce plays a significant role in the overall taste of the dish.
- Add Fresh Vegetables:
- While the recipe mentions broccoli and corn, feel free to add more fresh vegetables like bell peppers, snap peas, or carrots to increase the nutritional content and add vibrant colors.
- Customize Protein:
- Experiment with different proteins like thinly sliced chicken, shrimp, or tofu for variety. Adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Don’t Overcook the Noodles:
- Follow the recommended cooking time for the noodles to ensure they are perfectly cooked. Overcooked noodles can become mushy and affect the texture of the dish.
- Season Thoughtfully:
- Taste the stir-fry before serving and adjust the seasoning as needed. You might want to add a dash of soy sauce, sesame oil, or a squeeze of lime for an extra burst of flavor.
- Garnish for Freshness:
- Sprinkle chopped green onions, cilantro, or sesame seeds over the finished dish for added freshness and a visually appealing presentation.
- Use a Wok for Authentic Stir-Fry:
- If you have a wok, use it for an authentic stir-fry experience. The high sides of the wok make it easier to toss ingredients and ensure they cook evenly.
- Cook in Batches:
- If you’re making a large quantity, consider cooking in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan. Overcrowding can lead to uneven cooking and steaming instead of stir-frying.
- Meal Prep Friendly:
- This dish is excellent for meal prep. Store leftovers in airtight containers for a quick and delicious lunch or dinner the next day.
- Serve with Accompaniments:
- Serve the Teriyaki Beef and Noodle Stir-Fry with additional condiments like sriracha, crushed red pepper flakes, or extra teriyaki sauce on the side, allowing individuals to adjust the heat and flavor according to their preferences.
Enjoy making and savoring your delicious Teriyaki Beef and Noodle Stir-Fry