Honey Ham sliders for lunch!
Bake on 400° for 10mins
Melt some butter add Italian seasoning and garlic salt to taste then glaze over the top of the Hawaiian rolls after baking!
Honey Ham Sliders with Italian Herb Butter Glaze
- 1 package of Hawaiian rolls
- 1 pound thinly sliced honey ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Slice the Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally, keeping them connected as a single unit. Place the bottom half in a baking dish.
- Layer the thinly sliced honey ham evenly over the bottom half of the rolls, followed by the Swiss cheese slices. Place the top half of the rolls back on top.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Stir in the Italian seasoning and garlic salt, adjusting the quantities to taste. Once melted and well combined, add the honey and stir until the glaze is smooth.
- Brush the prepared Italian herb butter glaze over the top of the Hawaiian rolls, ensuring an even coating.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, allowing the sliders to heat through and the cheese to melt.
- After 10 minutes, remove the foil and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes or until the tops of the sliders are golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing into individual sliders.
- Serve the honey ham sliders warm and enjoy the delightful combination of sweet Hawaiian rolls, savory honey ham, melted Swiss cheese, and the herby garlic butter glaze.
These Honey Ham Sliders with Italian Herb Butter Glaze make for a delicious lunch or party snack