Turkey Roll Ups with Stove Top Stuffing and Gravy are a delicious dish made by rolling sliced turkey around a filling of Stove Top stuffing, then baking the rolls with gravy.
Turkey Roll Ups with Stove Top Stuffing and Gravy
- 1 pound sliced turkey (you can use deli-sliced turkey or leftover roasted turkey)
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing mix (prepare according to package instructions)
- 1 cup turkey gravy (homemade or store-bought)
- Mashed potatoes (for serving)
- Steamed vegetables (broccoli, green beans, or your choice, for serving)
- Prepare Stove Top Stuffing:
- Follow the instructions on the Stove Top stuffing mix to prepare it. Typically, you’ll need to boil water and mix it with the stuffing until well combined. Set aside.
- Preheat Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Assemble the Roll Ups:
- Lay out the turkey slices on a clean surface.
- Spoon a generous portion of prepared Stove Top stuffing onto each turkey slice.
- Roll Up:
- Carefully roll up the turkey slices with the stuffing inside, creating neat and tight rolls. Place the seam side down to secure them.
- Arrange in Baking Dish:
- Place the turkey roll-ups in a baking dish, leaving a little space between each roll.
- Warm in the Oven:
- Pour the turkey gravy over the roll-ups, ensuring they are well-covered.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the roll-ups are heated through.
- Carefully remove the baking dish from the oven.
- Serve the turkey roll-ups with a side of mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
- Garnish (Optional):
- Garnish with fresh herbs like parsley for a burst of color and flavor.
- Serve these delicious Turkey Roll Ups hot, with the warm and comforting flavors of turkey, stuffing, and gravy.
This recipe is not only easy to prepare but also a crowd-pleaser, making it a fan favorite in your household. Enjoy your Turkey Roll Ups with the delightful combination of textures and flavors
Here are some tips to make delicious Turkey Roll Ups with Stove Top Stuffing and Gravy:
- Use Quality Turkey:
- Whether you choose deli-sliced turkey or leftover roasted turkey, make sure it’s of good quality for the best flavor. If using deli meat, opt for a variety with your preferred level of thickness.
- Season the Stuffing:
- Enhance the flavor of the stuffing by adding extra seasonings, such as herbs (thyme, sage, rosemary), minced garlic, or chopped onions. This will add depth to the overall taste.
- Moisten the Turkey:
- To prevent the turkey from drying out during baking, consider brushing a small amount of melted butter or turkey broth over the slices before adding the stuffing.
- Secure the Roll-Ups:
- Ensure the turkey rolls are tightly secured to prevent the stuffing from falling out during baking. You can use toothpicks to hold the rolls together, removing them before serving.
- Choose a Flavorful Gravy:
- Whether you’re using homemade or store-bought gravy, make sure it’s well-seasoned. You can customize the gravy by adding herbs, a splash of white wine, or a pinch of black pepper for extra flavor.
- Preheat the Oven:
- Always preheat your oven before placing the turkey roll-ups inside. This ensures even cooking and helps maintain the desired texture of the turkey.
- Baste During Baking:
- If you want to add extra moisture and flavor to the turkey, consider basting the roll-ups with a little gravy halfway through the baking time.
- Garnish for Freshness:
- Garnish the finished dish with fresh herbs like parsley or chives for a burst of color and a hint of freshness.
- Serve with Complementary Sides:
- Pair the Turkey Roll Ups with sides that complement the flavors, such as creamy mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables. This creates a well-balanced and satisfying meal.
- Customize to Taste:
- Feel free to customize the recipe based on your preferences. Add ingredients like cranberry sauce or cheese to the stuffing for an extra layer of flavor.
By following these tips, you’ll enhance the flavors and textures of your Turkey Roll Ups with Stove Top Stuffing and Gravy, creating a delicious and comforting meal for your family and friends