Christmas Rolo Pretzels with M&M’s Recipe
- Mini pretzels (square or round)
- Rolo candies (unwrapped)
- Christmas-themed M&M’s
- Preheat the Oven: Preheat your oven to 250°F (120°C).
- Prepare the Pretzels: Lay out the pretzels in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place Rolos on Pretzels: Place one unwrapped Rolo candy on top of each pretzel. Make sure the Rolo is centered on the pretzel.
- Bake: Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven for about 3-4 minutes or until the Rolos are soft but not completely melted. Keep an eye on them to avoid over-melting.
- Add M&M’s: As soon as you take the pretzels out of the oven, press one Christmas-themed M&M into the center of each Rolo. The heat from the Rolo will help the M&M adhere.
- Cool: Allow the pretzels to cool completely. You can speed up the process by placing them in the refrigerator for a short time.
- Serve: Once the chocolate has hardened, your Christmas Rolo Pretzels with M&M’s are ready to be served! Arrange them on a festive plate or package them in holiday bags for gift-giving.
These treats are not only delicious but also make for a cute and festive addition to your holiday celebrations. Feel free to get creative with the colors of M&M’s to match the holiday theme you prefer. Enjoy making and sharing these delightful Christmas treats!